07 February, 2014

Reconstruction on website

All last year I was very busy with work and travelling around the world. So last few weeks I was working on the website, I’ve done redesign and put more pictures.
I hope you will like it! So here are some of the innovations.
Wedding - last year I’ve done some photo shoot for great couples and they are inspired me to do this more often. It was very funny and great time to see this people and to share their moment. If you have any questions or you would like to book a date, please send me an email on juliagale.photographer@gmail.com
Food - I done lots of photo shoot for restaurant and cafes. I decided to start new category, so I can show you my results.
Travel - I just want to share some great places in the world and to show you some great pictures. I publish a lot of pictures in my blog, but here you will see the most favourite.
I hope you will enjoy the photos and they will inspire you on something. 


Have a great time :) Whetever you are in your day!
Sincerely, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment